Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Arctic Nacho both in and out of her elements


The Arctic Nacho fam took a walk out of town to celebrate another gorgeous day at the top of the world... and I have to say getting out on the tundra away from town was wonderful even if it was only for a little while. Just long enough to take some pictures and see a plane come in. I feel comfortable on the tundra. The seemingly endless expanse of earth is really something. You feel both small and important at the same time.

Otherwise, though, it was a trying day. The little nacho was out of sorts, one of the nacho kitties was out of sorts, even the daddy nacho was a touch out of sorts... and my house still isn't together and that puts mama nacho a touch out of sorts. BUT it WILL eventually come together and there are less trying days to come... days where toddlers eat what they're supposed to, parents get to sleep in, all while still being productive. One day this will happen. :) I did realize something, though... my husband really should appreciate me quite a bit. He can never say that I wouldn't follow him to the ends of the earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment